abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu episode 1 HQ

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deoch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 2:36 am    Post subject: Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu episode 1 HQ Reply with quote

Hi, I recently watched the first episode of this hilarious show and wished I had kept up with it as episodes were being released. It was just about as entertaining as Excel Saga! I've been slowly trying to get episodes off of IRC (Not many have it, so kinda tough -_-; ), but one thing I've noticed, is that just about everyone has the version of episode one that is only around 60 megs and isn't really that great a/v quality wise. It seems that AC has a version of episode 1 that is around 115 megs that would presumably be better quality. If anyone has it, I would appreciate it if you would post it at your convenience. Thanks ^_^.
Keikai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of AC's versions of ep 1 omitted the short segment before the opening credits showing a slightly enigmatic scene of Hale's mom. I believe it was AC's final version. I can't imagine what made them decide to do that.

You should look for verification of this, but the one I got off the groups was (AC)_Jungle_Wa_Itsumo_Hale_Nochi_Guu_Ep_01_(HQ).avi, size = 115,591,168 bytes, and it, I believe, is the one with this omission. I had to watch a raw to see that scene, but I think AC had another version that does have that scene.

I just wanted to give you a heads up on that. Due to some hardware troubles I'm having ATM, I can't do your repost. But in a couple weeks, if noone else has, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
(inc)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had missed mention of this problem so I checked my cd -- AC sub, with the same size Keikai mentions and it does included a scene before the credits of a pregnant girl walking up a tree-lined road, suitcase in hand. The animation/mood is so at odds with what follows, that it is almost shocking -- is this what had been clipped? As I lost ep 6 last December, I haven't watched any of the series (figured that ep would just get reposted in the normal course of events, but so far, not yet), so I don't know the context of the scene.

Heh, I'm having posting problems also, but I can probably get ep 1 up in the next couple of days, if no one else does (I'm pounding the Kenshin up with multiple machines just so it doesn't take a day to do one post. At least completion on my posts doesn't seem to have been a problem.)

(inc)
Keikai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I get for trusting my brain instead of my notes. (inc) is correct. It is the version that is 62,443,520 bytes (most likely the one that deoch has) that is missing the little opening scene. The other one is the AC HQ version and since (inc) says it's got that opener, that's the one you'll want, deoch.
deoch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 4:38 pm    Post subject: ~ Reply with quote

Thanks for the help (inc) and Keikai. Yep, you're correct Keikai.. The one I have is around 60 megs and doesn't have the opening credits or the scene you mentioned (ends kind of abrupt too). I managed to get episode 6 yesterday, so I'll try to post it soon.
(inc)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be posting the last new Kenshin tonight, so I'll do ep 01 of JwIHnG (<== sorry) in abmar tomorrow night if it hasn't appeared already.

(inc)
(inc)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guu 01 has been posted in abmar.

(inc)
deoch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:32 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Came through fine, thanks inc. Posted Guu 06 in ABMAR.
(inc)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and I just got ep 6 -- much thanks in return...

(inc)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum