abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Crayon Shin-chan Episode Names?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jiss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 12:42 pm    Post subject: Crayon Shin-chan Episode Names? Reply with quote

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places, but does anyone have any links or information as to the episode names for Crayon Shin-chan? Seems to be very sparse about the series which is very odd for something with supposedly over 300 episodes!

(no I'm not trying to post more than anyone else just too much free time and coffee tonight!)
Gorunova

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too. I searched until I was blue in the face. I've ended up making up my own episode numbers for them when entering the data at animeusenet.org. I just use the number that have been posted so far, as best as I can remember it.

It sure would be nice to have an episode guide!
Onakra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even know this was still running. Ep 430(!) will be broadcasted in Japan this March.

I could find no English page with an episode guide, but here are 2 Japanese ones I could find:

Screenshot's of the titlescreens (up to date):
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Domino/4645/frame.html

Textlistings (up to April 2001):
http://www11.freeweb.ne.jp/play/toppema/

Onakra
Jiss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Onakra, I'm able to poorly translate most japanese so those will be of use (although it'll take some time!)

Thanks for the 3x3 OST's btw, I couldn't see anyone else appreciating the post and I sure did! ^_^

With all this we may forgive you for not using the Guu pic from the end of the bear episode...kawaii or what!!!! Razz
Gorunova

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Onakra. Jiss, if you ever
translate those ep titles, please
post'em somewhere for us
monolingual types.
Onakra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jiss wrote:

Thanks for the 3x3 OST's btw, I couldn't see anyone else appreciating the post and I sure did! ^_^

Thanks. I guess most of them are more interested in yet another repost of all the Noir and Bebop OSTs... Sad
Let me know if you want 'chi no maki' as well, but like I wrote there I'm missing 1 track (#10).

Jiss wrote:

With all this we may forgive you for not using the Guu pic from the end of the bear episode...kawaii or what!!!! Razz

I wanted to protect myself from all those messages complaing about toothaches. Too much sweetness can be harmful. Before you know it every Avatar is either Puchiko, Dejiko or Sakura (with the occasional Sugar in between) in cute outfits. Wink

Onakra
Tobias Rieper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onakra wrote:

I wanted to protect myself from all those messages complaing about toothaches. Too much sweetness can be harmful. Before you know it every Avatar is either Puchiko, Dejiko or Sakura (with the occasional Sugar in between) in cute outfits. Wink

He he, you forgot Kokoro...

(Fortunately, that I don't have the burden of that choice.)

Speaking of Kokoro, anyone knows where I can order that big litograph, that Iina has in her room? Wink

T.Rieper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. How about this one?

http://www.animaxis.com/en/shop/product.asp?pf%5Fid=109006&sku=109006%2D00

Too bad it's sold out...

Have you watched the Kokoro Library communication clips? Is it just me, or did Kokoro's expression on Iina's poster change in the "Kokoro and Iina's Happy Time" segment? Wink
user

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shimatta. Must remember to sign in before posting... Mad
Tobias Rieper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

user wrote:

Heh. How about this one?

Nice, but neither the style, nor the size, I want.

Quote:

Have you watched the Kokoro Library communication clips? Is it just me, or did Kokoro's expression on Iina's poster change in the "Kokoro and Iina's Happy Time" segment? Wink

He he... nope, it's exactly the same as in EP 6. BTW, what's the point with the communication clips? Are they a "funsub"? Some of the 'comments' are a bit... uhm, you know, what I mean. (about Monkeys etc...)

Then, why didn't they use this bathsuit scene out of EP 4? (the 3rd proposal for Kokoros bathsuit - at 02:59 in the anbu version) This picture really reminds me of the content of... uhm, some other anime related picture group... Wink

T.Rieper
user

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias Rieper wrote:

He he... nope, it's exactly the same as in EP 6. BTW, what's the point with the communication clips? Are they a "funsub"? Some of the 'comments' are a bit... uhm, you know, what I mean. (about Monkeys etc...)

I thought the clips might've been a promo or extra that was aired, but I'm also not too sure why. The dialog in the clips kind of suggests the producers might've been poking fun at the rabid otaku who are watching the show.

Quote:

Then, why didn't they use this bathsuit scene out of EP 4? (the 3rd proposal for Kokoros bathsuit - at 02:59 in the anbu version) This picture really reminds me of the content of... uhm, some other anime related picture group... Wink

Mmmm.... I'm sure Iina wouldn't have minded. Time to fire up the ol' screen grabber.... Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Info All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum