abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

tentative - Eatman98 SVCD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orqyman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 8:29 pm    Post subject: tentative - Eatman98 SVCD Reply with quote

as you guys know, I'm already doing ranma right now, so why would I want to tackle another project? Well, because it's already ripped and burning 4.71 gigs on my HD. Once again, thanks to the annonymous benefactor from our neighbor up north, I'm able to bring this.

From Bandai/Sunrise, at least I think Sunrise, well the art's kinda similar to Cowboy Bebop, and I'm sold. Proven again, Pioneer and Bandai are still my 2 favorite companies in that their mastering is superb. Even though this series dvd was pure interlace, ivtc was a breeze to do. Once again, no Andy Kent.

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Pagoda/7658/eatman/

Apparently, from browsing that site, this is the 2nd series of 12 eps. I have no idea about the first 12, so don't ask don't tell.

Hopefully, and tentative due to my current obligations to Ranma, I plan on trying 1 disc, (same format as Ranma) per week. Whether I spread it out over the 7 days or do less and take the rest of the week off remains to be seen. I'll post a similar msg in the NGs when I'm good and ready.

Yea's and Nea's still welcome.

(honestly, this whole rip was a scheme to have a reason to post a msg in this forum, thereby raising my number of posts, and looking superior. Hahahah, yeah what loser would go through such trouble to do that? Apparently, there's at least this one)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gorunova

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eatman 98 is a fun show. I've seen the first 3 or 4 eps and wouldn't mind seeing the rest.

I would prefer a smaller format than SVCD though, so as not to blow my cap downloading it.
Orqyman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn that was fast. I just finished typing the 0/n file for esca, and look back.

Well, yeah I agree with you on the svcd size issue, but there's the 2 sides that I try to stay in moderation of, and currently, I'm appeasing my svcd constituency. Not really, just in a svcd mood.

B/w aside, I think you'll be pleased with this show, and the rip; it's very nice :) Me and Snoop were just talking about you and Melch's cable.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gorunova

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK then, SVCD it is. Can I propose you keep the Eatman posting down to 200-250MB per day, one or two episodes per week? That way I won't fall too far behind on other stuff.

This is just me, mind. I'm sure there are tons of other people who are hungry for SVCD and don't care about the bandwidth. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum