abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Agent 1.92 was released today 8-2-02

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Newsgroups Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orqyman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 9:47 pm    Post subject: Agent 1.92 was released today 8-2-02 Reply with quote

hehe, I thought inc would beat me to it. Probably did, I just don't know where to look. Supposedly fixes the PP problem. Hopefully it does...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vulpix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don`t mean to be rude but have you tried Newsbin or a similar utility, it knocks the socks off agent for downloading binaries.
Melchior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vulpix wrote:
Don`t mean to be rude but have you tried Newsbin or a similar utility, it knocks the socks off agent for downloading binaries.

I mainly use Agent to keep track of recent posts and for text-messages on Usenet. Downloads I handle with another program (Newsshark-- simple, but it works really well). How are Newsbin's text messaging abilities?
HollyBerries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feh. Newsbin left me unimpressed, back in the old Pre-Agent-yENC-Support days. I like a newsreader that does binary AND text newsgroups for my mileage.

HB
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Newsgroups Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum