abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Looking for Hikaru no Go 40-44

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Trades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saeren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 4:13 am    Post subject: Looking for Hikaru no Go 40-44 Reply with quote

I go away for a week and a half and I come back and look ^_^ new stuff. I don't mind getting the ball rolling.

Seems like r-f popped up overnight throwing out HnG eps. Here's my list if anyone would like to trade.

http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/lig/j/u/justsugo/animelist.txt

Not entirely complete but then it never is. ^_^
oblio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you aren't keen on speed, all the rars for those are avail from my fills ftp site. You can get login info from the groups... the messages starts with # oblio and is posted about once a week.

More in general though... here is a stale list of anime I have which I am willing to share with anyone as long as I have bandwidth available. Or if 2 or 3 people want a file, I'll post it. Not really interested in trading, but I'm glad to help...

http://oblio.dyndns.org:8081/anime/list

At least, that should work- I can't really test it because of my NAT. If that url doesn't work get back to me.
Saeren

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. ^_^ I appreciate the offer but I'd feel like I was tugging the bandwidth from the people that really need it downloading full eps from your fills server. You run such a wonderful service for the newsgroup community as a whole. You don't need to trade. If you're looking for anything on my list, just let me know. I'll upload it to as a thank you for all your hard work.

By the way, what is that in your avatar pic? It's so cute!
Magnet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be able to help. I have Hikaru no Go episodes 40-44, however I don't know if they're from the fansubber group that you'd like. I have to run to work right now, but why don't you email me later, or I'll contact you later with what I have and how to get it.

Speaker_Magnet@hotmail.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Trades All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum