abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Ayashi no Ceres - SVCD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Does Orqyman need to shutup?
YES
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
YES
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
You shutup!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Orqyman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: Ayashi no Ceres - SVCD Reply with quote

It's going to go up starting tonite in abav. I checked animeusenet.org before this posting, and there hasn't been a full posting in a while. This is sudden, but I waited before announcing to make sure I had a good lead on the ripping before commiting. QA and such.

In .bin format so burn with cdrwin or fireburner so you can have the nice chaptering which I had to do manually this time due to how the disc is laid out.

Well, truthfully, the past 2 weeks have been busy with much alcohol. Did you know alcohol can make you make rash decisions such as go to lake charles, louisiana from austin, tx (310 miles) at 3am on a wed. night? :)
Then there was the dirty pigs on fri night cause of the fight at Roxy's. Roxy's sucks, don't go there. What they say is true though, women do all look purdy when you've got 10 shots in you. And yes, I know to load up first before going because drinks are expensive.

Unngh, I know I sidetracked there, but in my defense, I probably won't do sh*t like that for a while.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
(inc)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many times do I get to vote?? Twisted Evil

One advantage to living in an bi-national metro area -- folks here just go down to TJ for that type of binge. One might still leave at 3am, but you're there in 20 minutes or so, and no 300+ mi drive. Cool

(inc)
Orqyman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hee!

I just voted myself. Looks like you only get one per login :(

No prob, I'll just use the computer lab :)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum