abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Mahoromatic Season 2 Ending (Spoiler)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sjafira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:48 am    Post subject: Mahoromatic Season 2 Ending (Spoiler) Reply with quote

I know this topic is also discussed in the group, so I hope you guys don't mind me starting this discussion here.

I love Mahoro.. and I am a proud owner of Mahoro DVD Season 1 vol 1. I know that Gainax wants to have a certain ending (think of Eva), however I am just quite disappointed with the end eps. In the last scene where Mahoro came back... was she the angel of death like Suguru thought she was... or did she really come back for him? Did they die together and their thoughts joined together? I know that Suguru grew bitter since the death of Mahoro, he did not seem to be the Suguru I know. Why is he half machine? It also seems like he is taking out on a revenge against the Keepers' androids.
Lots of questions and I don't have any answer...
I hope you guys could enlighten me with other thoughts.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum