abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Was thinking about..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Newsgroups Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chung

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: Was thinking about.. Reply with quote

.. how some eps seem to not make it to newsgroups when they're released, ie: E's Otherwise (tracking down missings ones now... yay) and got to thinking of some person who used to post new releases as they came out..

It's been a long time since I've seen any activity from hiso .. anyone know what happened to him or if he still rolls through the groups?
Gorunova

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering what happened to hiso too, a few months back. It used to be I'd see a couple of posts from him every day when doing the logging. It seemed like that went on for most of a year. He was a pleasure to log because his subject lines were informative and consistent.
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a quick query - looks like last 16 Sept was his farewell post. The nick still holds the top spot in database, though.

I hear ya about the subject lines - I recall his as well. nin-nin has been a very steady poster in abmar for a few months and his subject lines are also good for logging.

Makes me wonder if hiso just changed nicks Wink.

-xo
(inc)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiso seemed to stop posting when we started to have a big influx of duplicate digi-subs of the new series, what he/she had specialized in and was really the first to post here in any large degree. As I recall several other new posters started uping things that hiso had specialized in ... he may have gotten a little discouraged by that, but I don't know -- hiso never *said* too much. Too bad, he was an excellent poster -- hehe, maybe flooded a little, but as everything was new and obviously in demand, I never worried about it (yes, most _real_ floods are almost invariably reposts, generally making them even more worthless to the majority (speaking of Granzort)).

(inc)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Newsgroups Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum