abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Ranma TV Season 01 -DVDR - Need 5-10 replies for a post.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orqyman

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Ranma TV Season 01 -DVDR - Need 5-10 replies for a post. Reply with quote

So...

Other than school being a bitch, (hey what else is new) and me being lazy, the other main reason I didn't post as many dvds as I probably could have with RR was due to someone's comment that there's really no point since there's online rentals. I personally have built a considerable collection of DVD-R anime 1:1 copies from doing just that. But since I want a post to have meaning other than just straight ripping it off a disc, Ranma fits into that category in that it doesn't come by default sized for 4.7 gig. So I redid discs 1 and 3 which were double density discs.

Now that I've finished doing that, is there interest in a post of season box, keeping in mind that discs 1 and 3 were recompressed to make it fit? Also, disc3 eng track has been ripped out. That's it. I'm looking for 5-10 replies to this thread saying yes before I'll do it since there's still a lack of DVD burners out there, and its a pretty big commitment.

I know my English sucks, but who needs English anyway? I'm never going to England.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
abero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Online rentals are ok, but i think there are also a lot like me who don't live in the us and can simply rent the dvds. We don't get as much anime dvds as in the us , so i'm happy about everything i can get my fingers on Smile I still got old ranma tapes with the ovas / movies, unfortunately i never saw the tv series, so i would vote for that Smile unfortunately no1 else would ...
ANIMEGUYDVD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i also bulit my collection up using rentals and friends, i would also like it if you posted this, since i never even seen any ranma. thanks if you do
moggie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add another no US here Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum