abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Argento Soma (very slight spoiler)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shezy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 9:12 am    Post subject: Argento Soma (very slight spoiler) Reply with quote

Hey, all. I've got a question about the last ep of Argento Soma. Cool series, but there's a bunch of things that weren't ever answered and one thing that really confused me in that last ep... This is probably not even a spoiler, but after reading Keikai's post... Confused

SPOILER wrote:
Hopefully I'm doing this right... But the thing that really confused me in the last ep was the way that they drew Sue. Throughout the series Sue is drawn as a young black woman with white hair (and orange eyes). In the last ep she suddenly becomes a white woman with red hair (and orange eyes). What's up with that? That's a pretty drastic change, no? I remember asking this on IRC when the ep first came out and the only thing I got was that the change was not noticed... What? Did someone go and change the copy that I have, to mess around with a few people's heads?! Anywho... Any comments?

Shezy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum