abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Losing I. Wolf again

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Newsgroups Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keikai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Losing I. Wolf again Reply with quote

In case anyone missed it, iWolf will be leaving the groups soon. He's been a valuable contributor here over the years. I remember he was quite the poster and helpful regular back when I first found AB(M)A.

Anyways, he explains it in the following thread:
Z-Mind - Ep 06 Last - Seriously read inside [JP,E-Sub] [01/33] - z-mind_-_06_(aps)_(e0bcfd1c)(final).par (0/1)

I just wanted to mention it in case anyone else wanted to wish him well.
Gorunova

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of long-lost regulars and group celebrities, let's take a moment to remember RockLeech, the Himekawa Sisters and of course the Most Unpleasant SWong. I'm sure there are more...
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias.
(inc)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you posted this Keikai as I'd missed the original message. Missed Old-timers? A few addional ones I can think of (though who knows how many actually are *silent leeches*)...

Ifni (aka Bogus Name) - started here as a noob at the same time as SWong and was a long-time poster

AmandaBReckonwith - maybe the original female member of the groups...there weren't many back then.

NetGear - even though he still auto-posts his *Mini-faq* (under a different nick), I've seen no evidence that he's been around personally in a long time

MooMoo - big contributer of his own subs

(more recently) hiso - first regular poster of what has evolved into digi-subs of currently running series.

RATTFINK - an original aba/abma member; used to posted huge rants on various topics and the first poster of all of Kenshin (the old RMs); still seen occasionally as *loserbuttt*, but seems to have under-gone a personality shift since he left UC Berkeley. Maybe he's just sober now... Wink

...and I know I'm forgetting a ton... 'Course a few others of the oldest of the *old* are still around - Severin & Musicman.

Incidently, speaking of missing, I'll be for a couple of weeks -- time to head for the Eastern Sierra's for a bit of R&R (...and no Internet... Shocked )

(inc)
zanson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(inc) wrote:
Glad you posted this Keikai as I'd missed the original message. Missed Old-timers? A few addional ones I can think of (though who knows how many actually are *silent leeches*)...

Ifni (aka Bogus Name) - started here as a noob at the same time as SWong and was a long-time poster

AmandaBReckonwith - maybe the original female member of the groups...there weren't many back then.

NetGear - even though he still auto-posts his *Mini-faq* (under a different nick), I've seen no evidence that he's been around personally in a long time

MooMoo - big contributer of his own subs

(more recently) hiso - first regular poster of what has evolved into digi-subs of currently running series.

RATTFINK - an original aba/abma member; used to posted huge rants on various topics and the first poster of all of Kenshin (the old RMs); still seen occasionally as *loserbuttt*, but seems to have under-gone a personality shift since he left UC Berkeley. Maybe he's just sober now... Wink

...and I know I'm forgetting a ton... 'Course a few others of the oldest of the *old* are still around - Severin & Musicman.

Incidently, speaking of missing, I'll be for a couple of weeks -- time to head for the Eastern Sierra's for a bit of R&R (...and no Internet... Shocked )

(inc)

Thats not R&R thats tourture Twisted Evil

And I would be in the silent leech group =), though I have posted a few things awhile back. But I do remember most all of the people you mentioned.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Newsgroups Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum