abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

I hate you, Comcast
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keikai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting news coming from Speakeasy. They are upgrading my 1.5/128 link to 1.5/384 for free. That's wonderful to me. I was originally considering paying an extra $30 a month for that when I started, but since the service was already >$10/mth more than Telocity was, I opted for the skinny uplink.

I'm still skeptical. But it will be neat if it happens without a reduction in the other levels of service I've come to expect.
(inc)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there have been rolling, silent, upgrades for a lot of the cable isp's. With very little notice my local san.rr.com went up to 3000/384 from 2000/384 a couple of months ago, and I understand other RR's have seen the similar upgrades. Thank-you DSL.

(inc)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum