abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Hello... everyone.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
One ArMeD GuNmAN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:19 am    Post subject: Hello... everyone. Reply with quote

hello?

I've been around mooching (for way to long) and occasionally posting (if any of you remember the vandread series... ya... That was me 'using' the a.b.m.anime newsgroup to send the files to a large group of friends scattered miscellaneously around the US)

but now that i have dragged my way around to the forums (and since i don't get the anime.d discussion group) I just thought I'd say hi (I'd like to say some thank-you's to the posters... but theres been so much mooching, I can't say I'd remember anyones alias').

So I'm around now, can't say how prompt I'll be about checking the forums (I'm really lazy) but since I'm here, i am glad to have finally made my way here.

on another note: I am actually in the wanting of posting another anime series because I am bored and my HDDs are almost full (to lazy to burn).
I can't say I'd do it soon... but I'd like to post a list of my anime series (completed and near completion) to see what would interest people... Just keep in mind that probably 30-50% of the anime series i have completed have been posted within the last 3 months on newsgroups.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum