abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
(inc)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:08 am    Post subject: Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World Reply with quote

Terrific to see the great reviews "Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World" is getting. I'm a big fan of Patrick O'Brian's books and I'm really surprised how much the film apparently seems to capture at least part of the essence of them. Hehe, also, extras who are part of the *crew* of HMS Surprise seem to be poping up all around me as it was filmed here in the San Diego/Tijuana metro at the Fox studio in Rosarito Beach (as they always say: "Where Titanic...blah, blah, blah...").

The only one with a problem is a daughter who is only on the third book in the series and _knows_ there are *spoilers* in the film, as it's primarily based on the 10th book. I don't think she'll be able to resist seeing the film though... Laughing

(inc)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum