abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

E's Otherwise 22+ posted?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
(inc)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: E's Otherwise 22+ posted? Reply with quote

Trying to clean up the HD (a hopeless task, I know), I saw that I had up to ep 25 of E's Otherwise, a 26 ep series. Always irritating. Checking AU showed that only up to ep 21 was posted -- is this right? I might have gotten 22-25 off Anime-Blitz's BT, but I can't recall. I'm getting Anime-Realm's ep 26 via BT right now (Anime-Blitz seems to have a bad url to its tracker). What a mish-mash of subbers I ended up with for this one... Oh well...

Are any of these eps 22-26 worth posting (if it hasn't been)? I only watched E'sO up to around ep 4 or 5 when it was first posted and at the time thought it was just OK, but seemed to be getting better. Anyone actually watched it all?

(inc)
Kai-Jinn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched it all and it didn't strike me as an especially memorable series. Asuka / Kai kinda got on my nerves after a while, and there were too many unanswered questions with mindless fighting (which SEEMED like it had purpose, but was never explained). Most of the beginning is just filler too, I don't think any actual plot started til around episode 18? (it was up there, but it has been a few weeks since I've seen it) if you could even call it a plot. Also, I've had enough of characters whose only line is "onii-chan" spoken over and over and over again.

Still, I would rate it average: watch it if you have the time but otherwise don't fret too much over missing it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I would say its average as well.

I remember watchin it an waiting for something really good to happen.

The end wasnt bad - I liked watching it well enough
eimaj

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I would say its average as well.

I remember watchin it an waiting for something really good to happen.

The end wasnt bad - I liked watching it well enough

I also wish that one group would have finished the series - I think i have 4 posting of it
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum