abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Anyone else finish Gunslinger Girl?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neuralblastoma

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only watched The Triad version so I can't compare it to any others.

I meant to comment earlier on The Triad's special end credits sequence at the end of episode 13. That was an especially nice touch.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kai-Jinn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm~
Well, I guess I would have to change that into a question of... should I ditch my AonEs and try frantically to get Triads version? =P

Anyone watch the AonE version and have a comment about how well they did it?
(inc)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never tried AonE past that first ep where it seemed to me they were struggling a bit more then Triad and ANBU. If you do some more comparisions your self from what you might glean of Triad's offering (off, say, their BT: http://a.scarywater.net/triad/ ), I'd be interested in knowing your conclusions.

(inc)
superjaded

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've watched bits and pieces of both Triad and AonE. Nothing noticebly different about either group. Of course, AJ, AH and company have set my standads for fansubbers so low I'm not really picky about what I get (I don't archive fansubs anyway, so no big.).

I recently finished GSG myself though; nice show overall and it kind of sucks that I was scared off of it since it reminded me too much of Noir when it was initially coming out. Overall great character development; quite an unexpected "vibe" to the final episode as well, although I can't say that it was bad by any means.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum