abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Miyuki Raws from ABMAR

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Trades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
earthdark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:23 pm    Post subject: Miyuki Raws from ABMAR Reply with quote

I saw this series began its post in ABMAR and I didn't bother to grab it then since I've never heard of it, but after being persuaded by a friend to read the manga series, I started downloading its animated form and I'm really liking it. Alas, I had already missed the first half of the series.

I have 20 - 22, and 25+ right now. What do I have for trade? Not much quite honestly. I have Ebichu, Daa!Daa!Daa!, Galaxy Angel first and second and first 24 episodes of third season, Ghost in the Shell, GundamSeed, Last Exile, Platonic Chain, Saikano, Scrapped Princess, Ultra Maniac, and Urda. All that's subbed for each series, except for LE, I didn't managed to get 17 before it was pulled. If you want something else.... name it, and I might be able to get it, somehow.
Bakakuma

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:48 am    Post subject: miyuki raws Reply with quote

where have you gotten those miyuki raws? im very interested to download them and for those eps i can give loads of animes as i have atleast 1tb of anime, i havent updated the list for while but im quite sure i have stuff you would like to download
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Trades All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum