abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Desktop Wallpaper
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Highspar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, my desktop pales in comparison to these. but you have inspired me to play with some settings to spruce up the place... one question before I start hunting. Was that virtual dub running on linux?
earthdark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, that's Win2000 with LiteStep as shell (and a custom theme) - I'm too depending on Win32 programs to switch to Linux heh.
Highspar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured I was too, but I did it anyway Cool I got a buddy who is a linux god, and he's helped me set this puppy up (though divx5 is giving me grief now). now I'm tweaking and trying to make it perdy. A few more attemps and I'll have to bug someone for some space for a desktop shot. Smile
Firecaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

earthdark wrote:

As for the shell, using Litestep (www.shellfront.org/lsdev), highly customizable shell but it's nto for beginners and lazy people, heh.

I'm lazy, but I'm no beginner. I'm sure that balances itself out. Wink

I like Abstract Anime for wallpapers. The guys who maintain it are the same ones that did a lot of the GOOD wallpapers on AnimeWallpapers.com before it went hentai. There's not much there, but what's there is good. ^^;
earthdark

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't really seen any good anime wallpaper yet so I've been either using asbtract ones (like kult-design, Propaganda) or real life people ones (http://www.kabeya.net/). I would change my icons too... but uhh, the laziness factor + non-explorer-as-shell thing gets in the way.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum