abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

AMPEG Kanon03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
earthdark

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 6:05 am    Post subject: AMPEG Kanon03 Reply with quote

Okay, I screwed up the encode the firs time, I'm gonna reencode it either today or tomorrow and repost it without the editor's notes..
earthdark

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay before someone asks, here's the deal. During my rounds of "final" encoding, I accidentally setted up one of the enocoding jobs with the wrong script and that encode happened to come out the best and I had rushed the encode so that we could release Chobits, Ebichu, H2, and Kanon on the same day. So the "without-editor-notes" version really just another way of saying "someone fucked up and didn't watch it before posting." That is the reason for post number two.

However, there were two seperate encodes made. An internal encode which is about 40MBs bigger (~200MB) but is at 640 x 480 and a smaller, public encode at ~160MB. The 160MB was suppose to be posted so eps one to four would fit on one CD, but something went wrong (again) during communications and the internal version was posted.. so hence the third post of AMPEG Kanon03.

So to those who actually download our version, I just want to warn you that I have no intention of posting more of the internal encodes so if you keep the 200MB version, you'll have one 640 x 480 among the 512s...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum