abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne episodes 1-44

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Musicman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 6:54 am    Post subject: Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne episodes 1-44 Reply with quote

Well...some of these were posted on the NG a long time ago. I was wondering if anyone here has the complete series? Also I was thinking about reposting what I have of this series (1-28 some mpeg..others avi).

I also can get ahold of the rest...but the friend is on the other side of the globe so one way or another I'll post most or all of this series.
Neuralblastoma

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some of them(nothing past 25). I've enjoyed what I've seen so I'd really like to have the rest. Please post what you have and are able to get.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
oblio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd appreciate a repost if you get around to it... I only have a very few and liked em...

-ob
Musicman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well..my friend has started to send me the episodes I'm missing (got up to ep31 now). These encodes are roughly in the 60-70mb size in avi. Needless to say quality level has dropped but when I look at it full screen it's acceptable.

Acceptable=better than nothing! These are probably the only encodes that exist on this series. The good news is that I can post 3-4 episodes a day since these file size are small. Smile

I'll start posting these soon (latest being next week)
keen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see a post of Jeanne!! I second the posting of it!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum