abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Perfect Blue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

post the sucker?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
what's a sucker?
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Orqyman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 10:36 am    Post subject: Perfect Blue Reply with quote

Hey,

I encoded Perfect Blue recently, but have withheld posting it due to it last being posted recently during last Dec. Actually, it was because of that Melchior posting that I decided to get it and do it, since I thought it could come out better.

Anyway, it's there on my HD, and so a quick yes or no.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Melchior

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll abstain from voting due to the fact that I've got it on DVD (it was remarkably cheap!) and I've got a reasonable rip of it.

It's not my encode-- I decided to buy the DVD after I downloaded that encode (a year before I posted it, or thereabouts)... Heh, who says piracy doesn't help sell DVDs!

...Hmmm... checking the posting history, I'd actually lean towards a 'no' vote myself since it was also posted in June of 2001 by Beaner. Perhaps hold off until the summer?
oblio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted "cowboy neil" here... while your work is always top notch and appreciated, the last one I saw posted was "adaquate" for my poor eyes...

Perhaps this forum isn't the best place to ask though, as most people I see post here have been around the groups long enough to get at least 2 or 3 posts of it- perhaps there are newbies on the group who would appreciate a post to ABMAR?

regards,
oblio
Orqyman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, looks like the crowd has spoken.

actually, I figured as much, so 2 points to me. But I asked here, mainly because I wanted an educated answer and not just every newb saying "yes, please".

Hell, its not the first time someone beats me to something I wanted to do. Well, also, since I'm already here... I haven't posted anything of late, simple because I'm currently outta ammo. Or more, I don't have the funds to purchase Oscar Schindler's metal casings. That's about it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum