abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Nausicaa Of The Valley Of wind

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neuralblastoma

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 10:49 am    Post subject: Nausicaa Of The Valley Of wind Reply with quote

This is a bit late as I've already posted it but the posting section of the board hasn't been very active lately, so I thought I'd just do this to waste some time and board space.

I posted the #AVCD SVCD release of Nausicaa(originally posted by Mcgreag in ABA in April 2001) over a four day period in ABAV as the first post in my ABAV promotional efforts.

I also announced it in ABA/ABMA as I will with every post I do exclusively in ABAV.

Feedback has been good and deoch has joined in on the "great cause" today with Angelic Layer SVCD's from #AVCD.

Things are slowly starting to look good for ABAV.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sjafira

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have managed to get all the files complete.. Many thanks Neuralblastoma for this wonderful movie..
MunkyB

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is #AVCD? I don't get a.b.a.vcd, so I'm looking to get this somewhere else. This looks like IRC, but I can't figure out the name.
Neuralblastoma

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#AVCD is a channel on EFnet. They only release their stuff on FTP's which are very difficult to get on.

Nausicaa is an old release and the chances of you managing to get on an FTP that has it are pretty much nil.

I strongly advise you to get an Easynews account since it's still available for another 15 days. You don't have to make a commitment. You can just buy 6 gigs/one month of service if you want. It's only $10 U.S. For $10 U.S. you are guaranteed to get Nausicaa.
http://www.easynews.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum