abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Does anyone have AKF's Hunter X Hunter ep 38?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ensui

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 1:27 pm    Post subject: Does anyone have AKF's Hunter X Hunter ep 38? Reply with quote

Did someone manage to get the AKF fansubbed HxH ep 38? I'm *not* talking about the Hong Kong english version.

I requested it before, but on the newsgroups, but no response. Crying or Very sad

I missed that one post a bit over a month ago when I wasn't paying attention to the mixed Power-Post 2000 posts. Sometimes it's hard to see when posts are done in parallel... but I guess that's my fault for sorting by author instead of subject (disadvantages either way).

Thank you!
ensui

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ack! o.O I can't believe I missed the HK version of ep 56, just posted 3 days ago. I'm losing my sanity. Or at least there's some kind of conditioned reflex that makes me automatically ignore Power-Post 2000 posts. Geez. Confused

Too early for a repost on that, so I won't request for it now. Gomen.
ensui

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 3:12 pm    Post subject: cancel request for AKF HxH ep 38 Reply with quote

I'm cancelling this request for the AKF version of HxH ep 38. Penty posted it for me, so I don't need it posted anymore. Thanks all!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum