abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

REQ: Earth Girl Arjuna 07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moodorky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 7:40 pm    Post subject: REQ: Earth Girl Arjuna 07 Reply with quote

Is this series only 12 eps?
I have eps 1-6 and 8-12 but still missing 7 even after months of searching on winmx :(.
I can fill what others are missing if need be.
Thanks.
ensui

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

still need this (ep 7)? i haven't been visiting this board all that often so not sure if it's been filled.

wow, it's kinda old and crusty, but i have it and can post. still interested?

and yes, there are only 12 eps in the series last i checked... don't know if any more will be made in any form... and since the demise of anime-daisuki, i don't know all that much anymore. T_T
Melchior

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, it's been a few weeks since I last visited this board. animeusenet.org says that Earth Girl Arjuna ep 7 hasn't been reposted yet, so I'll post it up today in ABMAR.

If possible, I'd like to add a request that Arjuna eps 5 and 6 be posted-- a few days ago I tried to watch this series, and I got through ep 4, and I was enjoying it. Then I loaded ep 5, and I wondered why a few phrases (that I understood) weren't subtitled. Then more complicated sentences started flowing, and still weren't subbed, and I couldn't understand them. sigh.

So anyway, the eps 5 and 6 that I've got are raw japanese, no subs... If I could get a repost, I'd be super-happy.

Incidentally, one of hte reasons that I was going to watch this anime is because my real name is Arjun. (note that I'm a guy, however).

Later,
-Melchior
ensui

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melchior wrote:
Hey, it's been a few weeks since I last visited this board. animeusenet.org says that Earth Girl Arjuna ep 7 hasn't been reposted yet, so I'll post it up today in ABMAR.

Well, if you do post it now, it might fall on deaf ears (blind eyes?) because that person who originally requested it hasn't responded to my offer for almost a month... well, okay, quite a long time.

Melchior wrote:
So anyway, the eps 5 and 6 that I've got are raw japanese, no subs... If I could get a repost, I'd be super-happy.

Sure, I can do that. I'll try putting up ep 5 tonight, and ep 6 later, like tomorrow night... provided no one beats me to it (To whoever would do that, please give me some notice if you do, okay?) or if xo does that "messaged privately" thingy (again, please let me know so I don't waste my time and effort).

Melchior wrote:
Incidentally, one of hte reasons that I was going to watch this anime is because my real name is Arjun. (note that I'm a guy, however).

Yeah, I think you mentioned that already... I thought you already watched it way back when you mentioned it... =)
Melchior

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ensui wrote:
Well, if you do post it now, it might fall on deaf ears (blind eyes?) because that person who originally requested it hasn't responded to my offer for almost a month... well, okay, quite a long time.

Well, who knows-- it could be that they didn't provide an email address when they signed up on this forum, and doesn't check the forum often (or at all), and thus hasn't seen your reply. I figured I'd post it in case they're still looking for it. It could also be that Moodorky no longer checks anime on usenet, or maybe he/she picked up the episode somewhere else, but I hope that's not the case...

ensui wrote:
Sure, I can do that. I'll try putting up ep 5 tonight, and ep 6 later, like tomorrow night... provided no one beats me to it (To whoever would do that, please give me some notice if you do, okay?) or if xo does that "messaged privately" thingy (again, please let me know so I don't waste my time and effort).

Sweeet, thanks, I'd really appreciate it if you do! ...And if I somehow manage to get the eps before you post them, I'll be sure to let you know.

ensui wrote:

Yeah, I think you mentioned that already... I thought you already watched it way back when you mentioned it... =)

I remember mentioning about my name being similar to Arjuna way back when it was first being posted. I think I was planning on watching it specifically because it had my name in it, but I probably got busy with school or something around then-- that's my best guess as to why I never got around to watching it.

I haven't the faintest clue how I managed to get two raw eps mixed in with subbed eps-- I don't know how I could've done something to silly... argh.

Thanks muchly, ensui!
Melchior

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmkay, looks like somebody's posting ep 5 for me, so you can scratch that off the list; thanks for offering, ensui. I don't know if this same person will repost ep 6 or not, but I remain hopeful.
ensui

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ack, that sucks. I guess it was my fault for being slow. Well, I'll take care of ep 6 now whether he does or not. Wink

Lemme know if he screws up his post. I've got the ep 5 rars verified and ready to go. =)
oblio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So did you guys get ep 7? *confused*

If not, send me a personal message and I'll put it up on an FTP for you...

-oblio
ensui

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only person who wanted ep 7 was moodorky, who hasn't been back since his/her request.

After posting ep 7, Melchior then wanted eps 5 and 6. I posted ep 6, someone else posted ep 5.

I think we're done now... except for one person on the ngs who wants ep 3, and a newbie who wants the entire series. ^^;;

Thanks for the offer, oblio! =)
Melchior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ensui, thanks a bunch for posting ep 6. I'll be watching it today, I think!
ensui

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. =) I guess I can delete the rars. Let me know before the end of the work day today (like 6pm PST) if you need anything filled. Otherwise, I can repack later if needed. ^^;;
Melchior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, it came in 100% complete here. Thanks for posting it!

-Melchior
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum