abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Anyone have Gensou Maden Saiyuki 03, 04, and 07?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sirhc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 7:18 pm    Post subject: Anyone have Gensou Maden Saiyuki 03, 04, and 07? Reply with quote

By any chance anyone have Saiyuki episodes 3, 4, and 7.
Specifically the episodes by Ishin not the HKdvd rip ones.
Maybe I can help you out with missing episode you need?
I have up to episode 32 except for the above.
oblio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for not doing my own research, but I thought that specter was the only ones who had done this, and the numbers I saw were 9-31 (and then I saw them start filling from 1 forward a few months back).

Are these the hk sub ones? I thought specter actually did subbing.

thanks
snoopynme

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P-A originally ripped the HKDVD ones from eps 1-18 or 19...

SpA started from the 10's+ then backtracked to do the rest, I believe.

They were both HK subs, too... and fairly well done ones actually. That's one HK release that I've been tempted to purchase but still holding out to see when and how well the US ones turn out.

SpA later just started "editing" it... (though, it seemed to have more mistakes as it was "edited" o.o;Wink. And later, they added "additional translations" credit... But I do believe, the HK ones are well-done enough that it didn't really need editing... You can see the "Anime Cartoons" (HK bootleg company) logo for the first bunch of eps. Later ones were the "Manga" bootleg company... not sure about the even later (more recent rips/releases... Stopped keeping track. SpA just started subbing their own stuff, too, I suppose... But Saiyuki is great nevertheless. ^_^
sirhc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oblio wrote:

Are these the hk sub ones? I thought specter actually did subbing.

Sorry, for the late response, but snoopynme answered your question already. I was refering to the episodes 4-7 that were only available in HKsubs. The ones I am requesting are the episodes that were subtitled by ishin-anime on dal.net. They're not HKsubs (i.e. the P-A ones) but ones with Chinese subtitles and english subtitles below them.

Quick glances to the subs, they seem to be gramatically correct and make sense but my opinion is crap since I can't tell if the translation is good or not.

Well, since SPA's poster posted episode 3, all I need now is episodes 4 and 7 and I can watch. If anyone has 4 and 7 if you can help out I greatly appreciate it.

On a side note anyone wants me to post episode 5 by ishin-anime so they know what I'm talking about? Cause I know for sure episode 4 exsists in the version done by ishin-anime. I have 50MB of it on my HD but the guy I was downloading it from quit IRC and I couldn't finish.
oblio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to both of you for the info. If I could help out I surely would, but I'm still waiting on 4-7 myself. :) Good luck to you (us).

-ob
snoopynme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to forget about those c+e-sub ones... ^^;;;

Back then, I wasn't too sure about those releases.............

Sorry, don't think I can help you there... Probably deleted first thing when I grabbed the P-A ones. =(
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum