abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

AKF - Fruits Basket 18v2 to ABA on Thursday, HXH27 on Friday

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oblio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 11:58 pm    Post subject: AKF - Fruits Basket 18v2 to ABA on Thursday, HXH27 on Friday Reply with quote

I apparently must enter a message when posting.
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naw, you don't have to, especially for single episodes. The idea was more for long term posting intentions, for example if you had a direct arrangement with AKF to post all their Fruit Basket releases as soon as you got them.

Nevertheless, thanks for the heads up. Do you happen to know what the "v2" designation signifies? I imagine it's for version 2, but I don't seem to recall a version 1 (maybe it just never made it to the Usenet circles).

-xo
oblio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooops. What I meant to say was that this webboard makes me put a body in the message (rather than just the header). I was going to just put the header there (since I really didn't have anything to say).

I'm a poor communicator.

V2 indicates version 2 (as you say) and is of little use to us on usenet as V1 wasn't posted. However, I'm assuming that a V1 was distributed somewhere (otherwise why version label it), so I continue passing the V2 information on in case people have to make a distinction "in the wild". e.g. if you saw one on WinMX or something that had a different filesize, if it didn't say V3 or something you could probably assume that it was an earlier version than the one you had, and thus not worth downloading.

I don't work with AkuFansubs in any fashion whatsoever except for a double-blind posting relationship with some guy from aku. I don't name the episodes or come up with versions, I simply pass as much information on as possible with the posts to help downloaders make decisions.

Hopefully its helpful. :)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum