abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Angel Sanctuary ep 01

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
(inc)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 8:48 pm    Post subject: Angel Sanctuary ep 01 Reply with quote

Thought I had it, but turned out to be some bad HK release that combined all 3 episodes into one. I really am trying to watch more stuff that I download, really I am...

...and if someone needs a trade, there is a decent chance I can provide....

(inc)
Keikai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got "[P-A]Angel Sanctuary - Episode 1.avi". If that's what you need just let me know if you'd prefer FTP or ABMAR posting. The former is easier for me unless someone else needs it. I'll send the FTP specs to your email addy if you decide on that. Cheers Wink
(inc)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Keikai, sorry for the delayed reply, just went over to Santa Catalina for a two day hiatus. I haven't even checked the groups yet (grabbing headers as I type), though I doubt there were suddenly a dozen requests for a Sanctuary 1 repost, so ftp is fine by me unless you now think a post is the way to go.

(inc)
Keikai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since noone else asked after it over the past few days, I'm opting for FTP. (inc) has been emailed privately.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum