abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

A (probably) unreasonable Initial D Second Stage request

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 5:10 pm    Post subject: A (probably) unreasonable Initial D Second Stage request Reply with quote

A little while back, Nanashi started posting Initial D Second Stage to ABMAR. I know what you're thinking - ID has been posted ad nauseum, it seems.

But, I think a lot of posts since I've been following the groups have been Chinese dubs. Prior to Nanashi's posts, all my ID 2nd stage eps were like this. The recent spate of reposts however have been a concerted effort to get eps in the original Japanese (English subs, of course) and in avi format (a bunch of my 1st stage were RMs) distributed.

To cut to the chase - Nanashi stopped at ID 2nd stage ep #5 and to the best of my knowledge, there was no indication of why nor whether they were to continue.

So... anyone with Japanese language/English subbed/avi Initial D Second Stage eps interested in finishing off the series? I know there are at least a few others in ABMAR who would also be grateful.

-xo
snoopynme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xo,

Is it episodes 6-12 (end) that you need for 2nd Stage?

They are/will be available from the same info/location as before...

Let me know if you need the information passed along to you again.

Sorry, I'm such a grouchy poster, so I try to avoid posting at all now. Sad
snoopynme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops, it's 13 eps, sorry =P
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum