abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

hi. i need help with finding the title

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plastichero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: hi. i need help with finding the title Reply with quote

i saw this anime movie on the action channel on direct tv two years ago. i went to the local mall today cause there was an opening of animagics (sp?). it was there that i remembered about the movie. i've been searching on yahoo and google for over an hour and still can't find the title.
i have a brief synopsis though.
there are 7 main characters. the first two are of this guy, the typical jock, and his girlfriend (nothing special about her.. sort of bubbly). another person is a guy who often fights or spars with the the first guy-said-jock. he has short red/crimson hair and black nails. they fight but using this chip made out of the blood from the head principal/dean of the school they attend. by using the blood chip, they can transform and don on armor. the next character is the already mentioned principal/dean... he's "the bad guy." and has two flunkies (also students and have the blood chips) to do his bidding. the two flunkies are the top students and are lovers. later on in the movie, the male flunky dies and the dean/principal takes his blood chip and fuses it with the girl flunky. anyway the next character is a girl, with some fighting experience, who has the hots for the hero-or one of the heroes-he has pink hair and a fiery dog as a companion. according to him, he's from another dimension and is tracking the dean/principal because the dean/principal killed his girlfriend, who was older than him, because the pink-haired hero was thinking of the dean/principal as a father figure.
the movie starts with the jock meeting his girlfriend and they head to school. on the way they almost run over the pink-haired hero. when they get to class, the girl (one with fighting experience) is seen but not dressed properly and says something about playing hooky/hooky. then enters our pink-haired hero (or one of the heroes...) his hair is easter pastel pink and he's wearing a white jacket and pants with a shirt under it ( i forget the color ). the next seem i remember is that of the guy with red hair and black nails talking to the jock about the history of the blood chip and its powers and then they duel..
next scene i remember: the pink haired hero is walking around town and calls out his companion: the fiery dog whose human form is a black haired women that looks like a cheap whore. they're walking around town and get ambushed.. somehow the pink haired guy finds himself near the jock's place. the jock takes him in and bandages him up. the pink haired hero soon wakes up and writes a letter saying he's in the jock's debt and bleh.
next scene: the jock is confronted by the two flunkies. they tell him the meaning of life is to multiply and blah.. he fights them. the male flunky dies.
some stuff goes on. i vaguely remember it. the girl that likes the pink-haired hero harasses him and he begins to like her and gives her an earring to wear. it used to belong to his girlfriend.
i forget what happens next but then they jock is fighting the female flunky. she's irrational and pissed and jazzed up from the fusion and knocks the jock unconscious. there he meets some celestial being that tells him to not fight her and stuff. so... after she beats the stuffing out of the jock, she realizes what she's doing and.. i forget. somehow they destroy the big bad and evil dean/principal and the result is that there's this big female in the sky made up of hate (or so i recall). somewhere in the movie you see the pink-haired hero talk to the group on how the blood chip is like a drug and he fights with a wooden stick.
the female being is nearly impossible to defeat but eventually the pink-haired hero defeats her and the ending is of the jock, his girlfriend, red haired guy with long black nails, the female flunky, pink haired hero and the girl with fighting abilities standing on a cliff and the END.
now.. can someone tell me what the movie is called? it's frustrating now knowing what it's called and i would REALLY like to buy the movie. i know my description is somewhat very misspelled and disorganized but HELP
_elle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: hi. i need help with finding the title Reply with quote

Sorry. Can't read all that text... Evil or Very Mad [read:lazy]

However,it brings Voltage Fighter Gowcaiser to mind. Been a while since I've seen it so I may be mistaken.

http://www.ex.org/2.6/20-anime_gowcaiser.html
plastichero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES!!! that's it. thank you!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Info All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum