abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Zillion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perimus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:04 am    Post subject: Zillion Reply with quote

Anybody got the Zillion Anmie, which was the basis for the Sega Master System game? http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/constantine/286/anime/index.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
(inc)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ep 1, 2, 4 & 5 were posted as ASF dubs.

(inc)
Perimus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 3:51 pm    Post subject: big bowl of posted oats Reply with quote

Any chance somebody could re-post these?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
(inc)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:51 pm    Post subject: ...or is that posted votes? Reply with quote

I'm pretty scheduled right now -- some reposts, plus 4 new ones currently in-process. (What to post? Kenshin 87-90 or an asf Zillion dub?)

If no else has done them in a week or so I might put up ep 1 -- without ep 3 I'm not too enthused to do the others, but we'll see....

(inc)
Perimus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: ...or is that posted votes? Reply with quote

Chances are a lot more people are interested in the RK posts than zillion! Confused I'd be grateful if you get a chance to work them in sometime tho!

Thanks!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum