abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Propagation - Pita Ten Repost

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
afedaken

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:17 am    Post subject: Propagation - Pita Ten Repost Reply with quote

I've been reposting Pita Ten now for the last couplea days.

Been IMHO rather generous with Pars, at 50%.

What I'm wondering is, has anyone out there seen any problems with propagation from Verizon? Are my posts getting thru to y'all?
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far 1-5 seem to have propagated out to easynews OK (didn't actually download). Here's detail:
animeusenet
(inc)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, afedaken, you may have the wrong audience for this question -- betcha virtually everyone who particpates here got the original post (that is, if they wanted it) and has been ignoring any reposts. Of course a quick premium server check, as xo did for you, can still give you results.

(inc)
Gorunova

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been downloading your Pita-Ten posts because I'm not missing any episodes pre-12, but I have been watching in hopes of getting at least #12 filled.

Some eps are fully complete, some fully incomplete, and some mixed on Shaw. It seems to vary day to day.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum