abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Haibane Renmei-08[ua]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 3:27 am    Post subject: Haibane Renmei-08[ua] Reply with quote

Did anyone successfully get this? part04 didn't come through and all 3 pars I tried failed to recreate a working one (all failed on checksum).

I'm not looking for a repost at this point(really!), just curious if I'm the only one as I've seen no mention in the groups. If the post was a dud, I can rm the files at least.

-xo
Chung

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I *think*, won't be sure until I can check when I get home, that I downloaded and watched Haibane ep8... think so because I remember I accidentally watched ep9 before ep8 cause I didnt see ep8 posted until after... I still have the rars.. so if it was the only instance posted or we have the same instance, I can give you needed fills..
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Chung,

Were you able to find out if you had the ep complete?

-xo
Model1910

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:01 pm    Post subject: part4.rar Reply with quote

I reposted part4 on december 26, due to a repost request from Oblio. He reported that it came through alright. I don't know what went wrong with the original post, and why the PARs didn't work.
If you have premium newsserver access, you should be able to get it. Otherwise, I can repost part4 again if you wish.
Fin.
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: part4.rar Reply with quote

Model1910 wrote:
I reposted part4 on december 26

Excellent! Thanks for the repost and the pointer this late in the game - I just knew I missed some mention of it.

Off to free up 700 MB...

-xo
Chung

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erg, sorry xo.. I've been outta the loop a few days... game addiction, I guess... I've even been neglecting my anime in favor of it.. At least you got your part.. Sorry
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chung wrote:
erg, sorry xo

No worries! I wasn't rushing to watch and it all worked out. Thanks for your offer of help.

-xo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum