abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

REQ for new nag of the day: Indicate who subbed your post.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Newsgroups Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prehnite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:09 am    Post subject: REQ for new nag of the day: Indicate who subbed your post. Reply with quote

I've only casually been watching (inc)'s nag of the day, so I'm sorry if this has already been done. But because I believe it hasn't, here it goes.

I'm not sure if there are others like me, but I download every different group's subtitle, for later comparison usualy. So each series on my hard drive takes up about 2-3 times more space because of all the different versions. Thus, its vitally important for me to see in the post who subbed the post to see if I already have it or not. If it's not displayed, I usualy have to download a piece and compare the filesizes of the existing stuff.

Anyway, I believe it would also help everyone else because most people latch onto a paticular subber, and downloading an entire episode only to find out it's an anime junkies post, just sucks.
Keikai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is recommended in the posting section of the FAQ revision that will be released soon.

As for nags of the day, according to a recent post by inc, the list of nags isn't yet solidified, but I believe he's focusing on the most important issues first.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Newsgroups Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum