abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Combustible Campus Guardress

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neuralblastoma

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:00 am    Post subject: Combustible Campus Guardress Reply with quote

I finally have my new system built and running(still need to add a DVD-ROM though) and will be posting many old VHS caps of titles that either have not had a R1 DVD release or never had a North American release at all.

First up is Combustible Campus Guardress. This is a VHS fansub from 1994 subbed by Project Daicon. I'm surprised this never even got a VHS release here since I think it's a very enjoyable four-part OAV series.

If you've never heard of it go here:
http://www.animenfo.com/animereview.php?id=110

I will post DivX and SVCD versions of everything I capture. DivX to ABA/ABMA and SVCD to ABAV.

I will post the SVCD version first since ABAV desparately needs some traffic.

SVCD: 2 OAV's per disc. 2-pass VBR encode.

DivX: DivX4.12 2-pass encode. All four OAV's will fit nicely onto one 700MB CD-R.

Please keep in mind that these are VHS caps(first, second or third generation) so don't expect amazing quality. That being said, I think they turned out very well. I doubt they could've looked any better. I did plenty of experimenting and reading guides.

Posting will begin March 19.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds interesting, NB. Looking forward to it.

-xo
Keikai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming they are the same as Bakuen Campus Guardress, they haven't been seen around here in a long time. Eps 1-4 were posted back in 2000 in RM format. Obviously, I'm very pleased to see you posting your encodes. I haven't let RealPlayer touch my computer in a year or two. Cool

Thanks, NB, for the posting and the time you put into doing a good tape encode. (Thanks, additionally, for the DivX release from the SVCD evangelist. Razz)
(inc)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those old Bakuen Campus Guardress were RMs? Didn't catch that when I checked my database... Time to d/l...

(inc)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum