abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

HxH Greed Island comparison

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Fansub Groups
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Onakra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 9:43 am    Post subject: HxH Greed Island comparison Reply with quote

I'm normally quite patient, but at the moment I don't feel like waiting for the Genbu/NLA releases for this OVA. As much as I like their work I'd really like to see the next episodes sooner. But then the question arrises; from which group?

AnimeJunies is not an option for me, but then there's still the following releases: Animeforever, Project HxH, Animeforever & Kouhai-Anime & Project HxH, AnimeOne & Nandeyane Fansubs, Anime-Faith, and Miyuki-Fansubs. Pff I hope I didn't forget any. Wink

I also saw the first ep of the Project HxH only release, but that didn't strike me as too appealing. For me video quality is the most important, but a bad translation (or grammar) can make even the best video come out quite irritating... Is there anyone who can make a recommendation for a release? Thanks for the help.
(inc)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to go back and look and see just who did the first 4 episodes I burned (I just had to get them off my HD for space reasons). I know I compared several of them before I did the burn, but I can't remember the details right now.
Ep# Subber
1. Genbu/NLA
2. Animeforever & Kouhai-Anime
3. Animeforever
4. Anime-Faith (I just grabbed the post by Gon, but prefered this one still)

I didn't watch any of them very much -- just sampled. The main HxH watcher here is in Japan right now so, unfortunately, I can't ask her opinion. That Anime-Faith #4 wasn't too bad to me -- not as *stiff* as the choices for #2 & #3, at least on the basis of quick glances.

(inc)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Fansub Groups All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum