abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Whatever happened to...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Newsgroups Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:18 pm    Post subject: Whatever happened to... Reply with quote

Going thru /home/anime ... what happened to Wandaba Style, Kaleido Star, and Nanaka 6-17? No posts in a long while and I've got a spotty collection. Texhnolyze to a certain extent too.

Licensed?

Should I just chuck them?

Grrrr

-xo
Kai-Jinn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wandaba is licensed... too bad as I'd love to see the rest of it before the end of the millenium ;p.

Kaleido Star is still airing/being subbed.. I think I have up to ep 11.

Nanaka 6/17 was finished like 3 months ago... it was only 12 episodes + an extra that was kinda like a filler that really shoulda never been aired =p
Gorunova

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tex is still being subbed, but as far as I know only by that one two-group team. I have it complete up to episode 8 so far, as of just a few days ago.
oblio

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tex is licensed (checking....yep http://www.animesuki.com/doc.php/licensed/list.html ) but is still being subbed by Wizzu-something. New ones are avail here bt ( http://wizzubt.no-ip.com/bt/ )...

I have em but am going to refrain from posting much more this month since I recieved a friendly letter from my provider about my usage amount. (curse comcast's eyes)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Newsgroups Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum