abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Good new shows...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melchior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Good new shows... Reply with quote

I just watched a whole bunch of shows today, and I wanted to mention what I've thought of the shows (or which ones I've been enjoying for the last couple of months). Alphabetically:

Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi - enjoyable in much the same way as the original series.

Avenger - Seemed pretty blah to me.

Battle Programmer Shirase - fun. Gotta love those AIC-produced shows!

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu - the show's gone for slapstick humour. Not as good as the original series.

Gilgamesh - I don't like the character designs much, and the story just felt too dull to me on the first ep.

Gunslinger Girl - ugh, the last thing I need to see is another "Noir". Everything in the first two eps felt very... stock.

Ikkitousen - I love watching girls fight! (and the fanservice is good, too!). (what, you say there are guys fighting too? I barely noticed!)

Maburaho - the first ep was mediocre, the second ep showed much more promise and was downright enjoyable.

PLANETES - not sure where the series is going, and nothing particularly grabbing about the show, but nothing wrong with it, either.

ROD TV - I liked the original, and I like this one almost as much.

Rumic Theatre - I like anything that Rumiko Takahashi's created.

Sakikage Cromatie High - weird, not sure where it's going.

Sumeba Miyako no Cosmos-sou Suttoko Taisen Dokkoida - yeah. I like it!

True Lunar Chronicle Tsukihime - I thought the series was interesting after the first ep, and I like even more each time I watch another ep.

Twin Spica - I really liked the first episode.

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibitou - unremarkable.

So that's the list of stuff I've watched at least one episode of. Shows I think may be gems:
-Maburaho
-Rumic Theatre
-Dokkoida!
-Tsukihime
-Twin Spica.

Have any other abma.d readers watched other shows? How're they?
LaughnCynic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My $.02...

Avenger: Blah is right... Gave up after 2 episodes.
Edit: After seeing inc's comments maybe one should watch a bit further before deciding but I just don't have the bandwidth to do so.

Blame! Log: Hmmm... Interesting highly stylized group of short abstract clips (sci-fi in flavor). Kind of a 'figure this out as you go' thing. I think I read somewhere that there's more coming down the pipeline and these are just teasers or some such. Was interesting enough that I'll keep my eyes open for what's next even though its minimalist artsy design might just be more style than substance.

Full Metal Alchemist: This looks promising after a few episodes. It's nothing spectacular, nor do I think it will become so, but it's been mildly entertaining so far. I'll keep grabbing this one for now (bandwidth permitting). BTW it's nothing to do with the other more well known 'Full Metal' stuff.
Edit: I'm still enjoying this one after watching ep 5.

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu: Watched the first couple episodes. Didn't catch me like the first series since there's nothing serious to counterbalance the slapstick. At least not in the few episodes I watched. Stopped dl'n to save the bandwidth for other stuff.

Gilgamesh: Ditto on the character designs Melchior. After 3 episodes watched it's not thrilling me but I'm still grabbing ATM in hopes something interesting will happen. Might stop if the next episode I watch is more of the same.
Edit: Somehow after 5 episodes I'm still grabbing this one. It might just be a compulsion to know what happens next. Wink

Gunslinger Girl: "Stock" OK, I see that. Quite likely to be rehashed and predictable stuff. (after seeing 2 episodes)
Edit: After seeing other opinions I gave this another shot and I'd have to say now to watch to at least episode 3 before deciding. I'll be grabbing more it seems. As I mentioned below it does have decent animation and the opening song's pretty good to boot.

Hitsuji no Uta: An OVA of 4 episodes I think. Grabbed the first 2 some time back when they were first posted. A slightly different take on the 'vampire' theme. I've liked it so far but my one big complaint is too much 'overly dramatic' still shot/flashback use that kinda gave me the impression they were saving animation $. I've been waiting for the next episodes for a while now because the story has hooked me.

Ikkitousen: Missed this. After hearing some oldtimers mention it was kinda good I wish I'd tried to grab it but I didn't have the bandwidth free so... Something to make note of and maybe catch later on the 'repost' cycle?

Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari: Abstract surreal 'spooky' background/environment design could turn some folks off. Only seen 1 episode so far and it didn't really grab me but I'll dl another to see where it's going. Ghost and supernatural stuff doesn't usually attract me since it's usually predictable and boring to me. However there's a female character who's drawn well and a little fanservice in the right places can be a 'Good Thing' though it still can't save a bad anime. Wink
Edit: This one must be growing on me (getting used to the visual style I guess) because after seeing ep 2 I'm almost eager to see 3.

PLANETES: Space garbage men! Could be a nice light semi-serious show with some ok design/animation along a more realistic vein. (2 episodes seen)
Edit: This continues to be a nice show IMO(after seeing 4 episodes).

ROD TV: I like this one so far. My judgement may be a bit skewed since I LOVED the OVA and watching this is a bit like a small nostalgia bath. Fun with some nice (stereotyped but not enough to put me off) characters and a story that has me looking for a cameo from Yomiko at some point (I hope). Animation's not bad either.
Edit: After 8 episodes my opinion is the same. Fun show.

Sentou Yousei Yukikaze (OVA): Watched the 3rd episode of this (I think 5 part) OVA recently and it's still got my attention. Some nice animation and design (though the mechanicals tend to be a bit unrealistically 'overbusy' in thier design they're still nice).

Shinkon Gattai Godannar: Watched the first episode. Found it much as inc described it below. Bouncy with the whole anthropomorphic mech thing going on. Not to my taste after 1 episode and I don't have the spare bandwidth to see if it grows on me so I guess I'll have to say I'm passing on anymore of this one.

Shingetsutan (True Lunar Chronicle) Tsukihime: Vampires! Oh my... The most promising of the new crop besides RoD I've seen so far. After 2 episodes I'm still interested, though ep 2 wasn't as good as 1 so I could still be dissapointed. *fingers crossed*
Edit: After 5 episodes I'd still recommend this one as interesting and enjoyable.

Twin Spica: Haven't tried this yet but it's in my queue so maybe I will.
Edit: Watched episode 1 and it looks like a nice coming of age story. I gather the first episode starts early in the main characters life as a set up for the rest of the show. Would need to see more to make a decision and to see if it falls into the too common trap of getting sloppilly sentimental (which can get on my nerves and ruin it for me since I'm of the opinion a little sentiment goes a long way).

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibitou: I've seen 3 episodes of this so far. I'm ambivalent about it. I think the only thing that's kept me watching so far is wondering what it's gonna turn out to be about. The way episode 1 started out with its incestuous/Gumby and Pokey tones left me saying, "Huh?!" after it was over. I grabbed the next couple of episodes just to see WTF was going on (something I might well end up kicking myself for wasting bandwidth on later).
Edit: I'm still grabbing this after 4 episodes... Compulsion to see where it goes perhaps? Embarassed

Nothing I've seen so far of this season's crop has caught me like WHR or GitS:SAC did last year. Sad

The ones I will follow for now of the new crop:
RoD TV
Shingetsutan Tsukihime
PLANETES
Full Metal Alchemist

Edit: The above are still what I've liked best but as optional choices I guess I'd have to add in "Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari". I'm still a little reluctant about "Gunslinger Girl" but maybe that's just me being stubborn about changing my initial opinion.

Last edited by LaughnCynic on Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:24 am; edited 2 times in total
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys. I for one find the capsule impressions and summaries supremely useful.

-xo
Musicman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I would add Peacemaker Kurogane to the list. I like samurai action and it's kept my interest for the first few episodes I've seen.

Avenger might have a few surprises in it so I'm hoping it will get more interesting.

Gigamesh...got mixed feelings for and it may drop off my "watch" list.

Planetes I'm sort of enjoying has that "magnetic rose" appeal for me.

Shingetsutan Tsukihime (thanks inc for posting) is very good.

Gunslinger Girl for me is okay..nothing great.

Full Metal Alchemist is enjoyable...main characters at least have a goal and the way the story is unfolding is keeping my interest.

and not new but I'm still enjoying Naruto after 56 episodes.

Dear Boys was fun (I like sports anime) and looking forward to another season if that happens.

The rest of the new anime I'm passing on.
Neuralblastoma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just stepping in here to defend Gunslinger Girl.

I've seen 01-03 and this is my favorite show since Witch Hunter Robin.

Maybe seeing the third episode will change your minds.

It's dark, very character based, the animation is excellent and the opening song/title sequence set the tone of the series perfectly.

What's not to like here?

I object to a few people calling this another Noir as it makes it sound like a carbon copy which it definitely is not. Gunslinger Girl is its own show and there isn't another one quite like it.

Perhaps because darker shows like Noir and Gunslinger Girl appear so rarely it makes it easier to make comparisons.

Sure they both deal with assassins and mysterious pasts, but that's where the similarities end. The details, plots and characters are all different.

Besides, what show about assassins wouldn't deal with them having mysterious pasts? It'd be kind of boring if the assassins were normal people.

Anyway, we all know everyone has their own opinions...and they all suck.

Here are some more great reviews:
http://www.animenfo.com/review.php?id=1257&n=iuasgn&t=gunslinger_girl&type=anime
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LaughnCynic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neuralblastoma wrote:

I'm still grabbing it but haven't had time to watch past episode 2 yet. Who knows I could be wrong in my initial evaluation. It does have decent animation from what I've seen so far.

I would use the term 'noir' more in it's proper sense as shorthand for 'film noir' rather than as a direct comparison to "Noir". Though I guess the intended meaning may be the same.

Edit: Just watched episode 3 (been getting the Triad encodes). Won't get into details but it is the best episode so far (involving another of the characters) and it had a nice 'story arc' (not sure how to put that). I'm still not sure it's a keeper for me but I'll at least get 4 to see what's next. I still don't put it in WHR class but that's just my sucky opinion. Twisted Evil

I swear I've heard that opening theme song somewhere before (or something very much like it). I agree it's a good catchy tune and does seem to fit the feel.

Last edited by LaughnCynic on Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Melchior

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaughnCynic wrote:
Neuralblastoma wrote:

I'm still grabbing it but haven't had time to watch past episode 2 yet. Who knows I could be wrong in my initial evaluation. It does have decent animation from what I've seen so far.

I would use the term 'noir' more in it's proper sense as shorthand for 'film noir' rather than as a direct comparison to "Noir". Though I guess the intended meaning may be the same.

As for my comparison to Noir, I was thinking of Noir the series. Personally, I really disliked Noir (I watched the entire series), and since then there've been a few shows that I've dropped due to too many similarities. I only grabbed the first Gunslinger Girl, so I can't comment on further eps, just my impressions after the first ep.

Other shows that I've watched in the last few days (my job slackened out this week-- no overtime, no super early-mornings, so I've had the time to get caught up on some of the files on my harddrive)...

Peacemaker Kurogane - it's fun to watch (seen the first 4 episodes), and is keeping me interested. Might be a gem.

Hitsuji no Uta - a bit on the dark side (I tend not to like dark shows), but so far I'm really enjoying it-- it's well-written and the tones are done right. Might be a gem.

UFO Princess Valkyrie Season 2 - I'm dropping this from my download list (2 eps watched). I kinda liked the original, but I don't think I can handle any more...

Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari - a little darker than I normally like, but after two eps I'm finding it interesting. (then again, I've always liked ghost stories).
Gorunova

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Good new shows... Reply with quote

I haven't checked out all the new shows yet, but thanks for the recommendations guys. Here's my two cents for the ones I have watched:

Battle Programmer Shirase: Watched the first episode and found it uninteresting. I fear this show may contain more of the common horrible misrepresentation of technology and hacker culture. I might give it another chance in reposts though.

Gunslinger Girl: Melchior said it best. Noir all over again. Again, I might give it a second chance if there was nothing else to download.

PLANETES: Loving it. The translation has some real cringe-inducing space terminology and/or physics errors, but nowhere near as bad as, say, the Galaxy Express stories. I'm liking the characters and the story more than enough to make up for it.

ROD TV: It's great. I'd like to know what happened to Readman, but for now I like the new characters muchly.

Rumic Theatre: This is new? I'll take your word for it. Anyway, Rumiko is an automatic download (and when I have money, an automatic purchase).

Yamibou: Not very good but I *love* that hat! The little imp in the library is cute too. I guess I'm mostly watching to find out more about the hat and the imp. Confused

Fullmetal Alchemist: The first episode didn't make a great impression on me, but it seemed to get better with the second. Haven't watched further yet, but intend to. Interesting concept, and it's unusual to see science and religion pitted against each other in anime - usually they coexist or cooperate.
(inc)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess you knew I’d butt into this thread sooner or later….

Watched more then normal of the new season as I’ve been posting more *fills* of eps that have gotten *leap-frogged*, plus putting up some where I thought the better subbing job was getting ignored. On the whole I’d say the over-all pickings were pretty good – several series strike me as better then average, though I’m not sure any are in the *great* range, or even that of Last Exile or Scrapped Princess from the last crop.

In no particular order…

Avenger (watched through ep 3 subbed by A-Keep) – I seem to be enjoying this more then most here, and it seems to be improving with each episode. I was afraid it was going to be another battle-of-the-week series when I first saw it, but though it may have some of that, the main themes are definitely deeper. And it has one of the more interesting female lead characters I’ve seen in awhile. If nothing else, listen to the song laid into the show at about the 21:20 mark of ep 3. I really think there maybe a lot of potential here – I’d watch 3 ep before judging.
EDIT 2 -- (through 7; switched to the A-Source-Excal version for all eps). Bit of a slow-down at ep 6, but still interesting. And obviously starting to move toward the end. As there are only 12 ep (supposedly), I'll probably wait to get them all before watching the rest.

Shingetsutan Tsukihime (watched through ep 2 subbed by ANBU) – This one seemed like a no-brainer from the start – probably why I haven’t watched anymore yet … saving up a few.
EDIT 2 -- (through 6) As expected, a well paced solid show. Just good story telling

Full Metal Alchemist (watched through ep 5 subbed by A-Keep/ANBU) – One of those that starts in the middle or late in its chronology, then proceeds into the main part of the series as a flash-back (need a term for those…a *Late-starter*? ). And, like most series like that, you can’t judge it off the first 2 episodes. Enjoyable so far; a fair number of the main characters don’t get introduced until ep 5, so I’d watch at least that far before judging.

Gungrave (watched through ep 4 subbed by AonE) – Hehe, Am I the only one watching this? Another *Late-starter* and if there was ever a series _not_ to judge off its first ep, this may be it. This is one serious anime – please (am I beggin’ here?!?) watch through ep 3 before you dismiss it entirely. Also, note that this is from some of the Trigun folks, and, if anything, its antecedents are more The Godfather or Miller’s Crossing.then the horror anime it seems like on first glance (hehe, though it may go into Frankenstein territory before it’s over). Enjoyable soundtrack also.
EDIT 1 -- Finished 6 and it continues to be a favorite of mine as the most mature (and I don't mean that in a hentai/ecchi sense) series this season.
EDIT 2 -- (through 7) Hehe… sounds like I got at least a couple of people to try it. This may be the ultimate *character development* series this season.

Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari // 100 Stories (watched 0 so far, though I’ve sampled a bit) – Though I’m not much into horror, I’m a fan of Lacadio Hearn’s Kwaidan (watch the movie next Halloween, if you’ve never seen it… Twisted Evil ) and this seems in that tradition, so I have a few hopes for it.
EDIT 2 -- (through 3) There's usually a reason to put up a new set of *Edits* and this series is at least half the reason for "EDIT 2". I really like this one: the folkloric ghost stories -- for which Japan is justly famous -- were the prime lead-in for me, but what I really am enjoying is the Mission Impossible overtones of the ….hmmm - no spoilers here…. *trio* and their boss. Plus, the writer has the strangest muse I've ever seen. This series may make the strongest visual statement of any this season -- wasn't sure I liked it at first as it's so extreme, but it really has grown on me and fits the overall emotional tone. One note of warning -- somehow I didn't think the show would be very chronological, but it is -- you need to watch it in sequential order.

Gilgamesh (watched through ep 6 subbed by L-E) – another one I seem to be enjoying more then some others here. For one thing the character design has kind of grown on me (especially the facial renditions of the Baroness), though at times they seem inconsistently drawn. Definitely a story here anyway and I’ll continue to watch.

Peace Maker Kurogane (watched through ep 5 subbed by AonE) – fun series, though the lead character is more then a bit on the annoying side…but then he’s supposed to be. If you’re judging it, watch at least until ep 4 when a certain soba loving samurai joins the cast (hope that wasn't too spoilerish Rolling Eyes ). And this series takes the prize for having the _least_ appropriate OP and EN themes of any anime this season. Good OST though.

Gunslinger Girl (watched through ep 3 subbed by Triad) – sounding like a broken record, yet another I’m enjoying more then most it seems. As mentioned above, it seems to be hitting its stride with ep 3 – I wouldn’t judge before that. There may be an interesting story here – certainly a high pathos level, anyway.

Planetes (watched 0) – been kind of saving this one, I guess.
EDIT 1 -- Watched through 5. Hehe… obviously saving it no longer. Musicman was right -- it brings back …errr… memories of the beginning of Magnetic Rose. Don't know if it will have any over-riding story-line, but back-stories of the characters are slowly building and that may be all it really needs (kind of like Azumanga Daioh in that regard). Fee is a favorite.

Maburaho (watched 0, but sampled more then a bit)— Inane? Quite possibly. Doubt if I’ll d/l more then a cd’s worth, but I guess I need to sit and watch an ep or 2 before I check it off entirely.
EDIT 1 -- Watched through 3. Yup, inane. But I have moved, at least temporarily, into that "I wonder what will happen next" frame of mind, even though it seems very predictable. Guess I'll watch an ep or two more anyway to scratch that itch. Unless you're a mid-teen male, if you have BW restrictions this is definitely one to not worry about.

Sakikage Cromatie High (watched 0, but sampled more then a bit) – Hmm… 2 of my daughters think it’s a riot – total satire. So, though my initial vibe was kind of negative, guess I’d better give this one a bit more of a test.
EDIT 1 -- Watched through 5. Major shift here (and a reason I may be posting this first *edit* a bit earlier then I would have otherwise). This may actually be a *must watch*. To get a quick sense of the true pulse of the series watch the brief *Intro* just after the OP of ep 02. Kind of a warped male version of Azumanga Daioh (again!) crossed with Terry Gilliam in his Python days.

Shinkon Gattai Godannar (watched through ep 2 subbed by AonE/Inf) – Another that seems to have been passed on by everyone, as no one mentions it. Lots of mechs, gainax-type bounce, low-angle camera shots, and stereotypical situations and characters – but that’s the whole point as the creators are in danger of biting off their tongues, they have them so deep into their collective cheeks. Certainly wouldn’t be everyone’s taste, but, at least so far, it has gone into a Shinesman/Gekiganger style of satire often enough for it to be enjoyable to me.
EDIT 1 -- Watched 3. Hmm… Lots n lots n lots of mech stuff in mind numbing combinations, most of them absurd, I guess mainly to intro the rest of the cast. Getting a bit too much like a *real* mech though Razz
EDIT 2 -- (through 4) …and going downhill. Even less of the off-beat humor and more mech soaper. You can only replace storyline/character development with so many *bounce* shots. Had hopes, and it may even ramp-up again, but definitely now a bypass for the BW short, unless the genre is of particular interest.

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito (watched 0, but sampled more then a bit) – all I can say is it gives off negative vibes so far.

Others that that fall under: watched 0 – no opinion at all yet:
RT – Mermaid’s Forest
Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~ -- Haven’t watched Ai Yori Aoshi, so…
Battle Programmer Shirase
R.O.D. tv – so many series, so little time
Twin Spica
Bottle Fairy (but I can feel my teeth rotting from too much sugar already)
Galaxy Railways
...plus a couple of other sequels whose names I forget...

(inc)

Last edited by (inc) on Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
LaughnCynic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bump* Updated my initial post a bit rather than write another long one.
(inc)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liking LnC's *editing* so much, I borrowed it... Cool

(inc)
Melchior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(inc) wrote:
Gungrave (watched through ep 4 subbed by AonE) – Hehe, Am I the only one watching this? Another *Late-starter* and if there was ever a series _not_ to judge off its first ep, this may be it. This is one serious anime – please (am I beggin’ here?!?) watch through ep 3 before you dismiss it entirely. Also, note that this is from some of the Trigun folks, and, if anything, its antecedents are more The Godfather or Miller’s Crossing.then the horror anime it seems like on first glance (hehe, though it may go into Frankenstein territory before it’s over). Enjoyable soundtrack also.
EDIT 1 -- Finished 6 and it continues to be a favorite of mine as the most mature (and I don't mean that in a hentai/ecchi sense) series this season.

Sakikage Cromatie High (watched 0, but sampled more then a bit) – Hmm… 2 of my daughters think it’s a riot – total satire. So, though my initial vibe was kind of negative, guess I’d better give this one a bit more of a test.
EDIT 1 -- Watched through 5. Major shift here (and a reason I may be posting this first *edit* a bit earlier then I would have otherwise). This may actually be a *must watch*. To get a quick sense of the true pulse of the series watch the brief *Intro* just after the OP of ep 02. Kind of a warped male version of Azumanga Daioh (again!) crossed with Terry Gilliam in his Python days.

Agreed on Gungrave-- I'm hooked! It's interesting how much the Trigun influence shows, though (at this point) it seems to be a very different series.

As for Sakikage Cromatie High, is it being posted under a different name, or are you grabbing the episodes somewhere other than usenet? I downloaded and watched the first two eps from usenet, but didn't notice any others, and animeusenet.org seems to corroborate that no more eps have been posted... argh, and it looks to have the strange-comedy that I like...
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melchior wrote:
As for Sakikage Cromatie High, is it being posted under a different name, or are you grabbing the episodes somewhere other than usenet? I downloaded and watched the first two eps from usenet, but didn't notice any others, and animeusenet.org seems to corroborate that no more eps have been posted

Not sure what search term you used, but searching for "cromartie" (notice the 2nd "r" that you didn't have in your spelling, though that may have been a typo on your part), I see eps 1,2,3,4,6 listed in Animeusenet. I also have 5 which I may have gotten from via torrent but I'm not sure.

-xo
(inc)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As for Sakikage Cromatie High, is it being posted under a different name, or are you grabbing the episodes somewhere other than usenet? I downloaded and watched the first two eps from usenet, but didn't notice any others, and animeusenet.org seems to corroborate that no more eps have been posted

I've got ANBU's 1-5, and the last, at least, may have easily come from BT -- can't remember. I assume that ep 6 listed on AU is A-M's version.

I can do a repost of 3-5 in abmar, if you want Mel. Well, at least as soon as Easynews comes back to life -- seems to be *gone missing* at the moment.

Edited to add: As ep 5 was never posted, I'm just putting it into abma right now.

(inc)
Melchior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting Cromartie, (inc). I can see the "Azumanga" type of feel to it-- it's weird and makes little sense. I think the big difference between the two shows is that, well, it makes less sense than Azumanga Daioh! Quite enjoyable, I'll have to actually keep my eyes open to download it as more gets posted!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum