abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Req :: The Keep-ANBU version of Wolf's Rain ep 17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
(inc)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Req :: The Keep-ANBU version of Wolf's Rain ep 17 Reply with quote

A req in abmad a couple of days ago didn't net anything so I'll repeat it here (...just knew I should have said "TIA", lol...).

Requesting that the Keep-ANBU version of Wolf's Rain ep 17 be posted in abmar. Just found that my burned copy was bad -- an over-burn gone awry it appears. If anyone could provide a replacement, t'would be greatly appreciated.

(inc)
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the live-evil version if no one comes forward with the keep-anbu one (though I suspect someone will).

-xo
LaughnCynic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... Just looked and it seems I have the Keep-ANBU version of Wolf's Rain episode 17 on cdr. I haven't posted anything in ages (f'n ISDN sucks!) but if no one has posted it by the time I get it off cd and settup to post I'll stick it up in ABMAR for you tonight sometime.
IRQtheCat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it too. Setting up RAR files, should be able to start uploading tonight. However don't want to conflict with LaughnCynic either.
IRQtheCat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just started the upload to a.b.m.a.r. Saw your request earlier today but had to get home to check.

I do have a favor to ask. I'm missing eps 11, 14, 20 and above. If someone has time, I'd appreciate a repost.
LaughnCynic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok... You beat me to it. Wink

I have the Keep-ANBU version of episode 11 as well so since I was set to do a 'good deed' for inc I might as well go ahead. I'll start posting later tonight after peak hours.
IRQtheCat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I hope your not offended. I've been looking for a way to repay all the wonderful posters.
(inc)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks IRQtheCat, pulling it down already. And thanks for the *intent* LnC, always appreciated.

(inc)
(inc)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have ep 14 by both Keep-ANBU and by Live-eviL, though it appears that perhaps the sound was re-encoded to divx3-audio on the former -- not necessarily that much of a negitive though. Which would you prefer? 20-22 are also by L-E; 23+ by Woofnick (well, I also (for about the next 5 minutes) have AJ's 27 & 28). I don't mind posting any of them, if you want.

If you're comfortable with it, 27 & 28 are also available via Bittorrent:
http://www.bigate.com:8080/cgi-bin/bigate/b/g/g/http@www.downloadanime.org/index.php
...but I may post 'em anyway, as this version hasn't been done.

(inc)
IRQtheCat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode 14 by Keep-ANBU please. I was looking at the database here, doesn't seem there were any Keep-ANBU after Ep19. LE and Woofnik are fine.

Also, as I previously posted, I have a lot of anime collected and am willing to post individual episodes, at least for now. I may be able to post whole series in the future. I don't have a list compiled, but if I see request I'll do my best to fulfill it.

Off topic, but if anyone interested, I'm posting [T-N)schou_sei_shin_gransazer ep 8-16 on a.b.m.sentai now. Working on getting all the Kamen Rider 555 to post too.
(inc)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ep 14 is being posted in abmar.

The Keep-ANBU's stopped when the show was licensed.

(inc)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum