abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Newbie-rific introduction and all that rot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
groovysan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject: Newbie-rific introduction and all that rot Reply with quote

Hiya!

I've been suckin' down usenet bandwidth since I first got my cable modem, and damnit, it's about time I started doing my share of uploadin'. Mainly because the majority of the stuff I see posted is stuff I don't like, so I aims to fix that.

'Course I need to get my feet wet a bit; but don't worry, I've read the FAQs and done my homework and I'm not here to beg for pithy advice. I think my first post will be the super-cool little short film the preceded the 3rd One Piece movie - it's only about 70 megs, and its pretty neat. If anyone wants a full post of the entire movie, lemme know - the darn thing took me forever to get from BT. Just like everything else I want from BT. grrr.
deoch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Postings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum