abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

to the board admin

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Site Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: to the board admin Reply with quote

i just sign up for this acc, but sumehow I cant logg in...( already logged in with the rite user and pass) Rolling Eyes

Maybe my acc hasnt been activated yet?

MY nick is He0C0n
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't think of any reason why you'd not be able to login - they registration auto-activates. Did the email confirmation contain the password? Perhaps it's different than what you think it is?

Perhaps it contained something else insightful?

Not sure. You could always register again if it proves inscrutable.

-xo
Melchior

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On this board (specific to this board), sometimes when I log in (if it's my first time in a long while), I'll log in, then appear as an anonymous user, and have to log in a second time, THEN it shows that I'm logged-in.

I've got no idea why this happens, but two logins seems to do the trick when it happens...

-Melchior
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Site Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum