abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

New shows - Oct '04
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gorunova

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My update:

I like Gankutsuo. It makes me wish I had read the Count of Monte Cristo first though, to compare.

Genshiken is shaping up well - just how hard can it be to seduce a dedicated otaku? Shocked

School Rumble rocks! It's definitely in the same favorites bin as Azumanga Daioh and Sensei no Ojikan.

I'm still liking Bleach a lot.

I don't like SunaBozu or Yakikate. Bozu doesn't have much to recommend it, and Yakikate is just *too* silly, even for me! I don't watch cooking shows...

Mai Hime is still looking good.

Tsukuyomi might be watchable, but so far I've only seen MKVs posted of episodes 2+, and I can't get mplayer to show me the sutitles.

Harukanaru looks like Fushigi Yuugi all over again, but I'm watching it to see how it plays out.

I like Tactics.

I'm watching Kannaduki no Miko but will probably drop it.

Windy Tales ep 1 looked interesting. I'd like to see ep 2.

Rosen Maiden is also being evaluated. Could be good, could be Yet Another Quest Show.

I like Grenadier so far. A little silly, but it's sort of a gender-bender on Trigun.

The rest I haven't evaluated yet.
(inc)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... need to update my list on the top; maybe tomorrow. Just wanted to note that Spoon-Shinsen (who both did the end of FMA separately -- well, Spoon still hasn't finished, lol) are doing Tactics now, with eps 1-2 just released.

(inc)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum