abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

I should've been playing more attention

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: I should've been playing more attention Reply with quote

I'm running low on disk again and looking to see what to burn, I see Planet ES stopped at #21 (a-e). I picked up #26/anbu, but that leaves me with 22-25 missing. I'm going to guess that some crucial things happen there.

Also missed out on Saiyuki #42

Daphne in Brilliant Blue stopped at #8? I think I'll chuck 'em- yes or no?

Paranoia Agent - missing 10 and 11 (have Aone up to 9, kraze 12-13- kraze has a 13-ep batch torrent, but I don't want to suck down 13 just for 2. Sheesh. I hate batch torrents).

Sakigake Cromartie High - what the hell every happened to this series? It's been spotty. I'm missing 14,15, have up to 20 otherwise.

Gack. It's a big request, but if anyone has pointers to any of the above, I'd appreciate it.
xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, I just noticed inc's posted Paranoia Agent #10 to abmar. Thanks for your clairvoyance, inc!
Kai-Jinn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah -- throw out Daphnie...At least, thats my opinion =P
Its not worth the HD space and you can pick it up if anyone ever does a full repost (which is bound to happen sometime) and you really want it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum