abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

Who's your favorite Galaxy Angel?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  

My favorite is...
Milfeulle
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Ranpha
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Forte
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mint
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Vanilla
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Nomat
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
What's-his-name, their boss
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
How can I choose just one?!
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Gorunova

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:24 pm    Post subject: Who's your favorite Galaxy Angel? Reply with quote

I should have thought of this sooner. Angel addicts only need apply. Smile
(inc)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No votes? I suppose you need to have watched it before choosing -- I'll move it higher on my priority list Wink . The name "Nomat" sure *sounds* interesting though...

(inc)

Added: Ah. Votes, I see, just no comments on them. And none for Nomat? Guess I had better watch it....

Last edited by (inc) on Sat Jul 13, 2002 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
ensui

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're only 15 minutes each...unlike the dreaded half-hour eps of other anime. Should be no problem for you, right? =) (...not like I can say much, since I haven't watched all that much myself.)

You'll have to put in the extra effort to watch more because Nomat isn't introduced until ep 3. He's the funny character... (oh wait, how does that work in this kind of series?) ...maybe I got something wrong? o.O

I almost voted for Mint--who I like a lot (so damn cute--along with her room), but Milfuelle is constantly on my brain whenever I see or hear of Galaxy Angel... I'm not sure why... must have to do with her absent minded ditsiness... and the whole cooking thing... brainless, happy, yummy, mmmm... @.@ (*places vote* oh! geez! how did that happen? oh well, can't vote again...)
Gorunova

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the characters hold appeal for me, but Mint and Forte are my favorites. I like the antiquities-collector side of Forte, as I'm a collector myself, but Mint wins in terms of cuteness and general appeal; she seems to me to be the most generally intelligent and competent member of the team. I tend to favor intelligence over cuteness, but Mint has both.

I always thought Mint's ears were donkey ears, because of the shape, angle and the way they jump when she's surprised, but apparently they're supposed to be bunny ears.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum