abma.x-maru.org Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile

I watch...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Anime watched per week:
<= 1 hour per week
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
1 - 5 hours per week
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
> 5 hours per week
40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
s/watched/burned/;s/hour/disc/ -- now we're talking!
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

xo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:15 am    Post subject: I watch... Reply with quote

... average of maybe 2-3 hours per week, usually all 3 hours in one sitting, 4-6 episodes. In some ways it's easier to follow the series as you don't have the gap in which to forget. But I've also noticed, at least for myself, getting these "blasts" seems to make less of it make it to long term memory.

For this reason, I tend to appreciate brief and non-obtrusive recaps at the beginning of the episode.

And then there's KareKano, which is a whole other story Wink.

-xo
Chung

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually get in a couple hours or more a night, depends on the mood. On occasion, I'll go almost the whole night with anime. It's my TV, I never really actually watch TV, anyway. It's been getting harder to keep up, too. Some of the things I watch have been flood-released. Like this recent rash of Full Moon wo Sagashite eps. Then there's always those nights where it seems like everything just got release.. oh well...
LaughnCynic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch? ARRGH!

I'm in the middle of moving and I haven't had time to watch anything I've been dl'n in weeks. Sad I barely have enough time to dl and burn to cd.
Orqyman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said >5 hrs, but mostly on account of Simpsons. Arrghh Oblio! Confound you! ...and thanks :)

As for anime.. I think I spend more time getting it now. Maybe an hour or 2 a week watching wise :(

It's all cause of the damn booze so readily available.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gorunova

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watch an hour or two per day and burn a disk about every three days on average. Anime watching has kind of taken the place of my old habit of reading before bed.

It's also a great way to avoid accomplishing anything. Smile
HollyBerries

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hardly ever used to have time to watch ANY of it, but now that I've got an infant to feed and have to sit still without the use of my arms for about 20 minutes anyway, I've found it's a great time to clear out my unwatched anime backlog. By just two months after my son was born I managed to clear about 7 gigs off the drive Laughing

HB
Melchior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most days I don't watch any anime. Some days I watch an episode or two. Once or twice a week a few of my friends come over and we watch for several hours. And then there are those days when I start watching a series that I burned a few months earlier, get hooked immediately, and power-watch an entire series in a matter or a couple days. (Maison Ikkoku took me a little under a week).

And so, I definitely average over 5 hours a week.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    abma.x-maru.org Forum Index -> Anime Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum